Happy Day, Stampers! Have you ever heard of a “One Sheet Wonder”? If not, the general idea is to take a piece of designer paper (DSP) and cut it so you get multiple cards from the single sheet, thus maximizing your paper. This post starts a 4 part series to show how you can get 4 cards out of one 6″ x 6″ designer series paper.
- DSP: Flowers for Every Season
- Cutting plan (compliments of Sylvia Durocher and found on Pinterest) – using the 4″ x 4″ cut on the diagonal
- Embossing Folder: Greenery
- Stamp set: Posted For You
- Punch: Postage Stamp
- Card stock and ink colors: Just Jade, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours.
Shop with me at the link above.