Happy Day, Stampers! So shiny!! We love having bling on our cards, but at times they don’t photograph well (sorry for that). I just love all the rich colors in the Noble Peacock Suite (see pages 25 & 26 in the annual catalog). The outside doesn’t have any sentiments, but I put that on the inside.
Watch for Wednesday’s post when I showcase this suite again in a completely different look. That’s the beauty of these products – just use your imagination for your next creation!
- Royal Peacock stamp set (#149464)
- Detailed Peacock dies (#149582)
- Noble Peacock Specialty Designer Series Paper (the specialty is all the shine!!)
- Old Olive / Pretty Peacock Reversible Ribbon (#149496)
- Noble Peacock Rhinestones (#149494)
- Label Me Pretty stamp set (for the inside sentiment) (#151220)
- Pretty Label Punch (#143715)
- Ink: Pretty Peacock
- Card stock: Whisper White
- Stitched Nested Labels (#149638) Did you notice I used the cut out from the front as a fun layer on the inside?!?
If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours.
Shop with me at the link above.