Happy Day, Stampers! Normally I have card class at my home, but that’s not an option currently. So I have 3 different class kits for you – in a “To Go” format (like the restaurants are currently doing!)
Looking at the 3-card photo, let’s label them:
- Kit A: Puzzle Piece Flowers
- Kit B: Lace-Edged Daisy
- Kit C: Gate Fold Flowering Foil Designer Paper
Here are details (I will also post as an Event so your Facebook will remind you)
The main difference with kits is that per Stampin’ UP! policy we cannot provide stamped images. So, the 3 options don’t have any stamped images. Many of you may have stamps and can either add your own sentiment, or simply use the inside of the card to write your sentiment/message.
Also, I’ve heard that there are times someone doesn’t want to attend the class because they only like 1 of the offered cards. So, this month also addresses this desire.
Here are the KIT DETAILS:
- Materials available in each kit: Card stock cut to size (and scored as appropriate), Designer Series Paper (as needed for kit), ribbon and added embellishment, die cuts items, envelopes, dimensionals
- Each kit will be for 2 cards of that kit’s design
- Each kit’s cost is $6 (plus added mailing cost if local pick up is not an option)
- Instructions for creating the card.
- What you need to supply: standard items such as scissors, liquid glue – as needed
RSVP for Kit Pick-Up: firstname.lastname@example.org or 260-224-2131
Pick Up Location: 401 N Baxter St, Auburn, IN 46706 (Craft door on 1st Street side)
Let me know your:
- Date Option: ____April 4th, ___ April 11th
- Card Option and # of kits desired for each option (remember each kit = 2 cards):
- Option A: Jigsaw Flowers: Qty ____
- Option B: Lace-Edged Daisy: Qty ____
- Option C: Gate Fold Flowering Foils: Qty ___
- Your mailing address if you would like the kit(s) mailed to you
If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours.
Shop with me at the link above.