Happy Day, Stampers! Need a quick card? Here’s a fun technique anyone will have success with. It’s called the masking tape technique. Notice the splashes of color on the front most layer? Here’s how: take a piece of masking tape – about 6-8 inches long. Place the sticky part on an ink pad and it acts like a stamp to pick up the ink. Then put the inked piece of tape on the card stock. You can vary the intensity of the hue by stamping full strength or “stamping off”. It’s not precise, nor is it meant to be – each card will be unique. Thanks to Dawn Griffith for this fun technique!
- Stamp set: Friend Like Me
- Inks: Grapefruit Grove, Pineapple punch, Memento Black
- Card stock: Grapefruit Grove, Whisper White
- DSP: Happiness Blooms (retired)
- Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots
- Grosgrain Ribbon
If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours.
Shop with me at the link above.