Happy Day, Stampers! Today we have some fun with the “It’s a Wrap” theme. We were supposed to use DSP in today’s blog hop project. Naturally, my project went a little “side ways” – ha! I made my own DSP with the Buffalo Check stamp from the Tiny Keepsake stamp set.
I have a Christmas gift that will fit perfectly in one of our mini pizza boxes. So I decided that would be my project for this hop.
Products and Measurements:
- Stamp set: Tiny Keepsake (for the buffalo check), Everything Festive (for the sentiment)
- Ink: Basic Black (buffalo check), Real Red and Clear Embossing Powder. Hope you can see the shine on the sentiment. I re-inked my Real Red ink pad as I wanted it to be “juicy” and have the clear embossing powder stick well to it.
- Stitched Shapes dies – for the square cut out of the sentiment
- Card Stock: Real Red, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper
- Glittered Organdy Ribbon: ~ 18″
- Real red: 3 1/4″ square
- Glimmer paper: 3″ square
- Whisper White (buffalo check): 2 3/4″ square
- Whisper White (sentiment): 2 1/8″ square from Stitched Shapes dies
- Real red: 3 1/4″ x 7/8″
- Whisper White (buffalo check): 3 1/8″ x 3/4″
If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours.
Keep Hopping with the links below for More Projects!
- Dawn Griffith
- Dee Slater
- Sheila Curry-Myers
- Cheryl Pierce Smith
- Beth Bolinger (You Are Here!)
- Tracy Bradley (Gal Pal Up Next!)