Happy Day, Stampers! Today’s card was made for a masculine recipient – don’t you think the colors work well?! I decided to make his birthday an “Adventure”, so that’s the die on front. Of course this could work for any type of adventure, too! Just use your imagination.
I also used a faux leather technique on the solid Blueberry Bushel (bottom) piece. It’s a cool way to add texture to a card, but hard to see in a photo. Learned this from Dawn Griffith!
- Dies: Sweet Silhouettes (149541), Stitched Stars dies (150653)
- Card Stock: Whisper White, Blueberry Bushel, Blackberry Bliss
- DSP: See A Silhouette (149443)
- Noble Peacock Rhinestones (149494)
- Watch the faux leather link above to learn why I used the next 2 products:
- Blueberry Bushel ink refill (147176)
- Snowfall Accents Puff Paint (150691)
If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours.
Shop with me at the link above.
Have a super day…🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person