Happy Day Stampers! This month we are featuring a Boo-tiful Halloween Treat Holder Blog Hop. Some Halloween Fun here for you! Remember, since this is a blog hop, there will be multiple projects to peek at. Check out the links/list at the bottom of this post.
My Halloween Treat Holder is a Mini Clothespin Witch Hat. How cute is that!?! Here are two more pictures for a look at the side and the full treat bag.
- Black Foil (147898)
- Pine Tree Punch (149521)
- 1″ Circle Punch (119868)
- Layering Circles (141705)
- Glittered Organdy Ribbon (147897)
- Grossgrain Ribbon – Grapefruit Grove (146954)
- Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots (148805)
- 2 x 8 Cellophane Bags (141706)
- Mini Clothespin – September’s Paper Pumpkin has some cute black ones you can use for this project!
- Cut 2 triangles out of the black foil. I didn’t have a punch or die with a triangle shape. The next best thing was the Pine Tree Punch! I just trimmed off the “branches” with my paper snips to get the straight edges for the hat.
- Glue these 2 to the front and back of the clothespin
- Cut a scalloped circle out of the black foil about 2 1/2″ in diameter
- Punch a 1″ hole out of the middle and fold this (no creasing) over the points of the hat to make the brim. Adhere this to the triangle with your desired adhesive – a little tear n tape may work best especially with foil paper.
- Decorate as desired.
- Clip to your treat bag — viola!
More Links For You Below!! Keep Hopping!
- Dawn Griffith
- Beth Bolinger (You Are Here)
- Tracy Bradley (Next Up!)
- Dee Slater
- Sheila Curry-Myers
- Cheryl Pierce Smith