Happy Day, Stampers! The fold on this card is on the DSP – a “Drapery/Curtain” fold. A neat way to show both sides of a DSP design! Remember: this is a blog hop, so be sure to check the bottom of the page for links to the other posts for this hop!
Materials and Measurements:
- Card stock: Crushed Curry
- DSP: See a Silhouette
- Stamp set: Silhouette scenes
- Ink: Crumb Cake
- Punch: Pretty Label
- Ribbon: Braided Linen Trim
- DSP piece: 4″ x 11.5. Score at 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, and 10
- Beginning at 3″ (score line) on the bottom of the long side of the DSP, trim at an angle from there to the right side of the piece to about 1″ tall.
- Fold “accordion” style on the score lines.
If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours.
This Month’s Hoppers – Enjoy!