Happy Day, Stampers! This month’s Blog Hop theme is “Love is in the Air” – very appropriate! My entry in this hop event showcases the “Forever Lovely” stamp set (#148624) and the coordinating dies “Lovely Flowers Edgelits” (#148526). I also decided to pull in some non-traditional Valentine colors.
The highlighted colors are Blueberry Bushel and Pear Pizzazz. To top it off, I added some Blueberry Bushel grosgrain ribbon (#146950) and a Sale-A-Bration item – Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack (#149623).
I find the “Forever Lovely” bundle versatile, as you can use this for many occasions – just change the sentiment!
- Start with 2 pieces of Whisper White, both at 3 3/4″ x 5″.
- Use the wide flower die-cut edgelit to cut out both ends of the first whisper white piece (see photo)
- Using an alignment tool, such as the Stamparatus, lay this on top of the full Whisper White piece and place the large multi-flower image in position so that, when stamped, the flowers are under the cut out area. Remove the cut out piece and stamp the flower on the full piece in Blueberry Bushel ink. Repeat for the other side of the card stock.
- Now, you can use the layering leaf image to stamp the 2nd step on top of the flower image in Pear Pizzazz ink. (see photo)
- The sentiment is also from the “Forever Lovely” stamp set and punched out with the Pretty Label punch.
- The rest is standard assembly.
Thanks for checking out this design! Please hop on over to the other creations for more inspiration!
- Dawn Griffith
- Dee Slater
- Tracy Bradley
- Sheila Curry-Myers
- Davette Strange Miller
- Cheryl Pierce Smith
- Beth Bolinger (You Are Here)
- Mary Jane Robinson (Next Up!)
Remember, if you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours!